The sign on the door said "Freelance Writer For Hire", so I went in.
"What do you want?" he asked. "Content articles" I answered. " I can do that" he replied. "I want them keyword rich" I said. He shrugged, "No problem." "And I want blog posts, a series, keyword specific topics" I challenged. Again he shrugged, "What else?" "What about How-to articles, on my topics, can you do that?" I asked. "Sure, long, short, pics, no pics, resource references too if you want them" he shot back. "How much?" I asked. "All you got" he demanded.

You came in too, what are you looking for?

You can see samples of my writing in the category box just below. There's also a link box of the publishing platforms I use.

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Sample Content Articles - Informational and Instructional

These are requested content article samples:



  • Lake Guntersville State Park - This 968 word article is a semi-review, but mostly informational article targeted at the outdoor camping category. Targeted keywords: outdoor camping, Alabama State Park, hiking, outdoor activities
  • Selling You Home - An 843 word keyword targeted "Tips-type" topic article. targeted topic: Real Estate market. Targeted Keywords: selling your home, buyer's market, real estate agent
  • Selling Your Home II - An example of the above article as a re-write for EzineArticles publication.
  • Campfire Cooking - A 700+ word informational article that is part of a topic series.

These are instructional content samples:
  • How to Build a Campfire -This is a 640+ word re-write of a longer Hubpages article, written for sale on another publisher's platform. You can view the longer version complete with pics, resource links, and reader interaction modules at the hub: How to Build a Key-hole Campfire
  • End Your ebay Listing - This 640+ word article is a combination of information and instructions. It was intended for blog content and back-links.
  • Pick Your Product Niche -  This is an instructional content article in a Hubpages module format.




Email G.A. Anderson